I love these types of posts because it's a time where I can get totally random and just spew whatever is on my mind!
1. If anyone knows me or follows me on Instagram, you know that I love to 'craft'. I dabble in just about any and everything. Right now I'm obsessed with accessories for my little man. Check out what I've been working on this week.
The top two bandana bibs are going out to a lucky little fellow but every bib I make for someone else I make one for Kingston too. Win win! Also, I upcycled this children's place jacket into a vest. I found it at a consignment store for $1.50 - cut off the sleeves, took a blade to it and added a little bleach!
So cute and so trendy!
2. This year I'm planning on making most of my Christmas gifts (if friends or family read this - act surprised when you get them!). I might as well put my craftiness to good use and save a little money. I'm thinking jewelry, scarves, candles . . . who knows!
What handmade gift is your go to? I can always use new ideas.
This is one gift I made - a hand embroidered monogram necklace.
Think about all the different possibilities.
3. The countdown has begun. I'm anxiously awaiting next Thursday night - Grey's Anatomy, Scandal and How To Get Away With Murder.
Check out what else I'm watching this fall.
4. CT has his first home football game tomorrow. Fingers crossed that Kingston has a better second half then he did at his last football game. He gets super fussy when he's tired, but I'm not complaining because when he does sleep he sleeps for 7+ hours (at 7 weeks - go BabyWise!).
5. I officially have two months left on maternity leave. It's crazy how fast time is going by. If only I could be on permanent maternity leave and stay at home with my baby forever. *sigh* A girl can dream. If you'd like to help me accomplish this goal - check out my Etsy shop.
I'd give anything to stay at home with this cutie all day every day!
Linking up with: The Farmers Wife, Lauren Elizabeth, A Little Bit of Everything, XOXO Rebecca, A Blonde Ambition.