Usually I would start these posts with TGIF, but everyday is basically my Friday since being on maternity leave. I don't know what I'll do when I have to return to work in November. :/
Anyways . . .
1. I went to a Doterra essential oil party last night and I left overwhelmed with information. It sounds legit and there was really good testimonials. Anyone have any experience with them? I've seen them all over Instagram lately so I'm curious.
2. I have lost 31 pounds since having Kingston 5 weeks ago. How crazy is that? I only gained 26 pounds while pregnant so I'm down an additional 5 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. I officially got 'cleared' from the Dr. on Wednesday so now it's time to start the toning process. Unfortunately, I lost all my booty that I worked so hard for 12+ years (playing volleyball). I'll be working on that plus regaining my abs. Thank goodness for Pinterest!
3. I am so thankful I was passed on the creative genes. My dad is an art teacher and his mother owned a quilting store. Anyone who knows me knows I love to craft/sew/add paint to everything. Check out what I've done this week!
These reversible bandana bibs are being sold in my Etsy shop! They are made from high quality cotton and minky - with two snap closures that can fit from infant to toddler!
4. Pray for me as I go on my first road trip tomorrow (alone) with Kingston to watch CT coach his first game of the season. Wichita KS - Crete NE. Thankfully Salina is on the way so we will stop and see Nana and G-Dub!
5. I received a Target gift card and scored some goodies at the clearance racks today. Of course I didn't even look for myself, only the little man.
Looking forward to the weekend. It's suppose to be in the 70's this weekend. I can't wait!
Linking up with: The Farmers Wife, Lauren Elizabeth, A Little Bit of Everything, XOXO Rebecca, Diary of a Real Housewife