1. I confess . . . I went 9 months without trimming my hair and this past Tuesday I finally went. Yikes! Why do I always wait so long? It was so needed and I feel so refreshed. I need to stop being so cheap and start pampering myself a little more.
2. I confess . . . I'm in desperate need of a massage. My back and neck from breast feeding, looking down constantly at my precious baby and the lack of ab muscles from my pregnancy and c-section have really taken a toll on my back and posture.
Maybe I'll treat myself to one for CT's birthday. I'm sure he will love that gift!
3. I confess . . . I get excited to change a diaper these days.
How can you not when it looks like this? CT and I have begun cloth diapering while at home and when we are out of the house for short periods of time. Things are going great so far and I love keeping those pennies in our account!
Plus, look how cute he is. Our chunky monkey in his farm print! Love it!!
4. I confess . . . pumping to build up our milk freezer stash is exhausting. So far we have about 200 oz in 8 weeks but my goal is 500 by the time I go back to work in 8 weeks. I better get off the pc and go have a date with my double electric.
5. I confess . . . I'm super excited to complete my first 'girl' puff quilt for a customer. Coral and mint looks so pretty together!
If you are new stopping by - thanks! - but I hope you'll stay longer and follow along!
Linking up with: The Farmers Wife, Lauren Elizabeth, A Little Bit of Everything, XOXO Rebecca, A Blonde Ambition.