1. I would say TGIF . . . but my Friday started on Wednesday and my weekend lasts until November. Oh the joys of maternity leave! Everyone says it goes by so fast but I hope it's the longest 3 months of my life.
2. We went out to a birthday dinner last night to a Mexican restaurant and everyone was ordering margaritas on national tequila day. I swear I'm not a lush but this summer heat has me really craving a nice frosty drink. Plus, Pinterest hasn't been helping either.
3. Nesting is in full swing around these parts these days. I even have the hubby in on it. We have went through our closets and uploaded everything to about 5 different buy/sell/trade groups on Facebook to try and get rid of this stuff. Feels good to purge this clutter we no longer need/wear and in return earn a little extra cash.
4. I'm officially SO huge that when my husband stands besides me - he looks like he weighs less then me. Such a sad day.
(Nursery tour coming soon!)
5. I can't wait for fall shows to start back up again.
I confess ... I'm a TV junky. Scandal. Grey's Anatomy. Betrayal. I've also seen a good trailer for How To Get Away with Murder. Thursday TV has and will always be my favorite
Hope ya'll have a good weekend and please be thinking about me. Hopefully by this time next week we will have a baby home with us!