Happy Hump Day ya'll!
Here is where I'll be linking up with Michelle to showcase some of my latest to die for Pinterest finds.
Check out part 1 and part 2 of my future dream house. Unfortunately, at this time we have it too good paying only $300 a month for rent, that I can only 'pin' ideas for the future!
- For the space challenged outdoor areas, this vertical herb garden would be the perfect alternative. Think of how easy it would be to get out the kitchen shears and go around to the side of your house to pick some herbs for dinner. Love it!
- This broken pot turned into a little fairy garden. Things like this confirm [God willing] that I have to have at least one girl! I need to make these things!!
- This kitchen looks like one you are only allowed to look at and walk through. It's too clean and too perfect. My favorite thing about this is the double bench pulled up beside the island.
- I am loving all this METALLIC I'm seeing these days! I just redid the decoration in our master bed room: black furniture, grey walls, and red and metallic decor. I am itching to paint something with this trendy metallic paint.
- Who doesn't love an over sized colored mirror? It would definitely help me with my OOTD posts!
Do we have any of the same tastes?