After my post on Wednesday about my first apartment/home, it has really given me the itch to move. It doesn't help that one of my best friends just purchased a house and has finally completed decorating it, and another one of my best friends just had their offer accepted on their first home.
Since it's not quite my time, I can't do anything other than turn to Pinterest to pin for the future! These are some things I'm loving at the moment.
- Potted herbs in the ground. I'm obsessed with outsides and gardens. What a classy and controlled way to contain the herbs.
- If I had an outdoor kitchen like this, there would be no need for me to have an inside kitchen. How fabulous is it? And look at the view from the grill. It's to die for!
- This is what a sun porch is suppose to look like. Light and airy! I love the color scheme. Pillows are an easy way to spruce up any room.
- How warm and cozy is this room? There is no way CT would ever go for something like this in our bedroom, but I could totally see this as the color pallet for a little girls room. I can picture it now: white crib, pink accents, dark gray accent wall and rug! =)
- I am such an organizer, so of course this closet organizer makes my heart happy! You spend so much money on all those articles of clothing and shoes, you might as well have a beautiful way to display it all. This design is awesome because it is snug against the wall and has a fabulous curtain that it hides behind.
Until the day comes where I have a beautiful house of my own, I will continue to pin for it! Follow my progress here, and check out my first set of pins from My Dream House: According to Pinterest (1).
Linking up with The Vintage Apple for OHP!