A few years ago I attended a girls night out full of food, fun, and a gifts. At this gathering we had a white elephant gift exchange of scarves. With 35+ girls, there was a huge variety of scarves and it was so much fun!
Tomorrow I'm throwing a 'scarf party' for the ladies I work with. We are heading out after work to grabs some drinks and exchange gifts!
- Purchase, make, or take a scarf from your own closet.
- Wrap it.
- Choose your order: oldest to youngest, draw numbers, etc.
- The first person starts and opens a package.
(Once you open a package you keep that scarf.)
- Next person can either steal a scarf or open another package.
(A scarf can only be stolen twice and then it's out. If you get stolen from, you can steal someone else's scarf or draw another gift.)
- Continue until everyone has gone and all the gifts are opened.
I highly recommend getting together with some girls to exchange scarves! It's a great way to kick off the holiday season, plus who doesn't love a new scarf? They are all the rave these days!
PS - of course, I purchased an infinity leopard print scarf for the occasion!