This evening I am linking up with Jenn over at Perfectly Imperfect.
- 2 for $22 candles at Bath & Body Works. It's an addiction. I have to get some every sale.
- My new KU shorts!
- Who doesn't love a little scripture to start your day?
- How CT makes the bed and how I make the bed. I really shouldn't complain though, at least the pillows got off the floor and on the bed!
- My definition of 'work swag' with a little arm candy.
- This is the true definition of hogging the controls.
- Making some custom grey and yellow pillows for Ashley with Events By Ashley!
- My grandma just past away, and I received her old sewing machine. It's super special to me because it's the same one I learned on as a little girl. I'm excited to start cranking out some projects. =))
- The dress I wore for our wedding reception. Boy am I in love with this. I wish I had another occassion to wear an all white dress that's completely covered in jewels.
- I went pole dancing for a bachelorette party, and it was the most fun and most difficult thing I have ever done in my entire life.
Follow me on Instagram for more random life photos!