Man -- It's been a while since I've posted anything. Life and a baby got in the way and I'm okay with it! Just some randoms on this Friday . . .
1. Today I'm taking a vacation day. I originally had this day off because we were suppose to close on our new house this past Monday and I was going to use today as a paint and projects day. Unfortunately we didn't close
again ... going on a 100 day process, so I'll be spending the day with my boys running errands and watching lots of basketball.
2. Speaking of my boys ... Kingston has been hanging out with CT all week and they have been having quiet the adventures. Falling off couches, cutting teeth, park surfing and playing the drums on pots and pans.
They are a mess! I can't imagine the type of stuff these two are going to get into together this summer.
3. I have a list a mile long of all the projects I want to do to the new house when the time comes. Paint walls, doors, and furniture (cream,grey,green,navy = we are totally a cool color family), sliding barn door for laundry room, stain concrete flooring in the basement etc. My list of things I want to buy for it is about 2 miles long - but I feel like I need to wait until we have paint on the walls and everything we already have in it's place to see what we are missing. Many more house posts to come once we finally get the keys.
4. I really wish Iowa State wouldn't have lost yesterday because they totally busted my bracket. Scratch that, I guess I'm a tad bit okay with them losing because they beat KU last weekend and some of their awful fans yelled at my baby.
5. Have you guys ever heard on a journaling bible? Look on pinterest or instagram under the hash tag #illustratedfaith. Such a fun and creative way to worship The Lord.
Doodling in my bible!
Linking up with these lovely ladies today: Linking up with: The Farmers Wife, Lauren Elizabeth, A Little Bit of Everything, XOXO Rebecca, A Blonde Ambition