You know it's been a long week when everyday since Tuesday seemed like it was supposed to be Friday. Thankfully, it's finally arrived and it's followed by a short week next week!! Here are a few things that have been going on in my life/ been on my mind lately.
1. When did women forget about bathroom etiquette? Like seriously - don't you look at the toilet seat when you go to flush? No one wants to see your nasty blood or pubes ... ever.
#gross #beladylike #betterhygiene #endrant
2. My poor little man has caught the winter cold bug. He made it 3.5 weeks at daycare with out being sick and now he's caught it good. It started as the mucus in his nose and has since traveled down into his chest. It breaks my heart to see such a little body cough so hard. We were introduced to this contraption - the Nose Frida - and it was amazing until Kingston learned how to beat it.
Basically I suck his snot out of him from this ^ straw like device. Ya... it seems gross at first but theres a filter so nothing is transferred. You gotta do what you gotta do. It's supposed to be better than the hospital bulb because it gives constant/longer suction. Well - it worked great until Kingston learned to stop breathing and block off the back of his throat so no mucus could come out.
Bravo little boy. You one upped your mama!
3. Speaking of being sick - I have the sniffles myself. You know what I hate most about being sick... blowing my nose in front of anyone. I never would do it in school and I hate doing it now.
4. I want to get pregnant again just so my hair will stop falling out. Like seriously - I'm finding it everywhere. In Kingston's diapers, in the fridge, in christian's beard .. you get the picture ... everywhere!
5. We just signed a contract on a house. EEEEK!
Such 'grown up' stuff happening around these parts. It's scary!